28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29
- Who: All women high school age and above.
- What: a women’s weekend get-a-way designed to refresh and inspire by focusing on spiritual, physical, and emotional health. (also fun activities: hot tub, pool, gym games, walking trails)
- Where: America’s Keswick, Retreat Center – Whiting NJ
- When: Friday April 15th (check in begins after 3pm. Starts at 6pm – dinner 6:30pm through Sunday April 17th and ends at 12 noon. Note: may arrive late due to work.
- Cost: $140 per person (includes 5 meal, rooms, and meeting place – partial scholarships may be available) Money is due by Sunday March 13th.
- Accommodations: 2 women per room, sharing a bathroom down the hall. Bedding and towels provided, plus a pool, hot tub, gym, canoes, walking trails. If you have a chosen roommate, please write it down on the registration form.
- What to Bring: Bible, toiletries, swimsuit, workout gear, casual clothes. Also please bring a healthy snack for the group to share.
- Transportation: car pool (chip in gas money to driver)
See Jodi Thomas and Veronica Thron at the sign up table in the narthex for more information and sign up.