Make a Gift Basket
Do you have a hard time deciding what to give to your friends and family for birthdays, Christmas or other holidays? With a few items, a basket and some decorations, you can create a beautiful gift basket filled with gifts that your friends and family will love. Suitable for any occasion, unique gift baskets can often be just the solution when you can’t decide on a particular gift item.
The Community Christian Library’s go to gift basket maker is Ruth Jones. Join us Saturday, April 8 at 6:30pm as Ruth will show us how to put together a gift basket just in time for Easter.
The class is free but you will need to provide:
- Basket – You can use different shapes of baskets, with or without a handle, and the size depends on what you want to put into it. One with a fixed upright handle is the easiest to work with.
- Gifts you want to put in the basket, for any occasion.
- Tissue paper or shredded basket filler or grass if you are doing an Easter Basket.
- 3 yards of wired ribbon (2 1/2” – 3” width) to make a bow.
- Curling ribbon
- Optional: themed pics (floral, etc.) or ornaments
The Library will supply the clear wrap, rubber bands, scissors, glue dots, tape, wire & wire cutters. And of course there will be refreshments.
If you’d like to come please call the library at 465-5511 to sign up, and invite a friend. Fun for all ages!